Instagram – Follow @aliyoungbeauty on Instagram, like the competition post and tag a friend.
Facebook – Follow @aliyoungbeauty on Facebook, like the post and comment with specified #.
Consultation Competitions – winners will be selected at random. The prize includes a confidential questionnaire on your health, lifestyle and beauty (with the option of adding photos). This will be followed by a zoom consultation with Alison lasting 45 minutes. Winners must be able to use zoom and your virtual beauty consultation must be booked within 2 months of being announced a winner. We will endeavour to offer 2 time slots that suit both yours and Alison’s schedule both in and out of normal working hours. If you can’t take up the available slots offered, another winner will be selected.
Winners will ONLY be contacted by @aliyoungbeauty. Any other account attempting to contact you is not affiliated with us. We will never ask winners to click any external links or provide credit card information. If you suspect spam or impersonator accounts, please report to us and block
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Alison Young Ltd (company no. 07432969) whose registered office is C/O Messrs Elliot Woolfe & Rose, Elizabeth House, 54-58 High Street, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 7TT
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Alison Young Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.alisonyoungbeauty.com
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated on http://www.alisonyoungbeauty.com/competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Enter a comment underneath the competition post at http://www.alisonyoungbeauty.com/competition to be eligible to win.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. If the prize involves topical application a the winner must always read the labels and instructions, follow manufacturers instructions and patch test all products.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.