Happy New Year to all of you! I hope it’s a healthy and happy one for you and your family! The start of a New Year is a good time to review your current regime and make it work ever harder for you! So, let’s get started.
With some of the coldest weather yet to come one FAQ that keeps popping up is how to keep your makeup looking soft and moist with the harsh weather. So, I’ll be sharing some of my tops tips in a few blog posts over the coming weeks. My top tips for this week are:
- Layering is key to keep your skin in good condition from top to toe. You layer up your clothes to keep warm, so layering up your beauty can work for you too. Take a look at what you have got and layer up different textures for maximum results. Don’t forget your hands!
- Apply your makeup after hair drying as this can cause your base to dehydrate!
- Layer up skincare underneath your foundation.
- Switch to a more moisturising formula. This Bobbi brown kit is fab value! It’s half price compared to buying them separately direct from Bobbi Brown and allows you to get different levels of cover with an elegant finish.
- If you don’t have time to do skincare and makeup, try using this CC cream from IT Cosmetics. The brush is a bonus! The illuminating formula makes you look healthy and you can apply a thinner layer with your fingertips or buff with the brush for full coverage. Apply a few drops of a face oil or serum underneath for very dry skin. Oily or combination skin will love it on its own.
Dates for your Diary
I will be on air on QVC all weekend this week. Starting with the Beauty Day Premier show on Friday 24th at 9pm. It’s a 3-hour beauty extravaganza and I can’t wait! I hope you’ll be joining us as we’ll have so many great brands and offers!
This blog post contains some affiliate marketing links, which means I may get paid commission on sales of those products should you purchase through my link. My content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliate partnerships or brands. As a qualified beauty expert, I have worked in the beauty industry for over 30 years. To find out more about me and see my full T&C’s here: https://alisonyoungbeauty.com/website-terms-and-conditions/