This week on the blog, I’ll be sharing a customised facial routine using the the gorgeous Elemis Christmas Gifting Collection to help you get those professional results at home but first…
News from the farm
Thank you for all your messages and good wishes for Zelda, my Doberman. She has her second stem cell and platelet injections this month and although still on the lead, she enjoys 3 walks a day, swimming, the treadmill and seeing her friends! Here is Elvis and Zelda, calmly playing and lying down, with me watching on so she doesn’t damage our rehab work by going berserk on her hips!
It’s the time of year when the most popular gift at Christmas launches and it’s only available at QVC! Available to buy now, it’s on 4 Easy Payments, with £120 saving and further discounts for multiple purchases! Elemis have a limited offer including global launches of the ultimate and best value Christmas gift that has become so popular it’s a Christmas tradition for many. The collection features a top to toe face and body collection. The minute I received mine I did this face and body treatment (at 3am) as I was desperate to try the full experience of the Modern English Rose – I used this global launch first. I wanted to share this regime for you to totally indulge and enjoy it too!! Take a quick look at what’s in each kit in the video below.
Customised facial using Elemis
- Hair clip or shower hat if not washing your hair
- Face cloth
- Cotton pads for toner
- Glass of bubbly
- Jack Savoretti playing (or your fav artist!)
- Locked bathroom door #metime
- Full tank of hot water that you shamelessly empty
- Test patch if it’s a new brand to you
- Warm a thumb nail size of cleansing balm in palms, inhale and massage all over face, neck and eyes using flat palms and sweeping movements. Use fingertips in circular movements on congested, dull or wrinkled areas. Remove with a warm cloth – holding on face first as a heat mask and then wipe away
- Tone. Yes, you can spray but I like to use as a pro treatment. Second cleanse wiped over the face and neck by spraying onto Cotton wool pads.
- Apply Pro Collagen Marine Cream as an eye treatment all around the eye and if dryer/older on the lid too
- Apply the facial treatment oil half a pipette for oily/combination/younger or full pipette for dry/dehydrated/older (that’s me). Massage and enjoy the aroma and silky feel all over the face and neck
- Seal in by applying the cleansing balm, warmed in the palms and smoothed over your face and neck.
- Lightly stroke a little of the amazing shower/bathing cream onto your chest and inhale. Pop into a pre-made bath or a shower and enjoy more bathing cream. For a greater indulgence use bathing cream separately modern English Rose 🌹and Skin Nourishing then mixed together for 3 sensorial frothy creamy treatment massages!!
- If you wish to wash and condition your hair do so now
- Lastly for a final burst of fragrance, with damp hands massage your facial cleansing balm into a milk with water enjoying the burst of aroma with the warm water 🚿 and then step out of bath/shower.
Apply your normal amount of treatment oil followed by the award-winning Pro Collagen Marine Cream on your eyes, face and neck. Remember, don’t waste a drop and anything left on your palms massage into your cuticles and back of hands
Finish with a comforting and nurturing matching body cream and hand and nail balm in your favourite aroma (mine was modern English rose but I’m torn now so have them both out) and a top up of champagne 🥂 or your fav drink 🍷☕️ because we all drink responsibly ….
Dates for your diary
I’ll be back on your TV screens this week. You can watch live on QVC on Sky 660, Freesat 800, Freeview 16 and Virgin 740, on the app or via the QVC website. On Tuesday 05th November at 9pm and 12am I’m talking needling facials, then on Thursday 07th at 4pm and 6pm, finally on Sunday 10th at 11am and 1pm I will be back on air with more tips with Keeley about Elemis.
I’m writing this at 3am in the morning after a long week. I’ve just got home from press appointments and consultancy brands and am enjoying a glass. Thank you, Woman and Home magazine, for my mini bottle of Bottega Gold – full of natural resveratrol for age defying! Until next time! Stay dry!
This blog post contains some affiliate marketing links, which means I may get paid commission on sales of those products should you purchase through my link. My content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliate partnerships or brands. As a qualified beauty expert, I have worked in the beauty industry for over 30 years. To find out more about me and see my full T&C’s here: https://alisonyoungbeauty.com/website-terms-and-conditions/